Bankruptcy | Receivership
Vestige has extensive experience working bankruptcy matters and can provide a wide array of investigative and discovery services in these matters.
Whether working in Debtor-in-Possession (DIP) bankruptcy matters to assist in gaining control of the company, its finances and activities or being appointed by the bankruptcy court to assist the trustee/receiver with “locking down” the business to investigate the finances and/or potential fraud, a digital forensics expert at Vestige can actively assist in the electronic discovery process of a bankruptcy analysis.
Services that we have provided in bankruptcy matters include:
- Preservation of all electronic data
- Removal/cracking of passwords to provide access to financial systems
- “Lock down” systems to prevent manipulation
- Recovery of deleted information, including correspondence and/or financial transactions
- Review of IT and system controls; recommendations and implementation of better controls
- Data analysis, data manipulation and data conversion and production to trustee, attorney and/or forensic accountant
- Identification of multiple sets of financials
- Provide access to accounting system and financial data
- Statistical analysis of financial transactions to identify potential fraud leads
- Investigation of fraud
- Review of correspondence to determine who knew what and when
- Assistance with identifying and establishing fraudulent conveyances
Contact Us today to discuss your Bankruptcy | Receivership matters.