With the proliferation of electronic data discovery on any subject, cases involving insurance claims are finding that oftentimes the information that will help prove or disprove a case is found as electronic evidence on devices affiliated with the matter.
Specifically, Vestige has experience with a wide variety of electronic litigation support in insurance cases including: arson investigations, automobile accidents, product liability, building defects and similar matters.
Vestige provides two areas of service in Insurance Claims:
- Identify and Preserve relevant data sources, ensuring admissibility
- Craft and defend Defensible Preservation Plan
- Early Case Assessment to determine feasibility and strength of case strategies, learn relevant concepts and terms used by operatives
- Cost-effectively analyze and process electronic evidence for Case Building and responding to party opponent’s discovery requests
- Statistical and trend analysis surrounding claim data and other database sources
- Conversion of native format data to format suitable to party opponent pursuant to FRCP 34(b)
- Forensic evaluation of electronic media to recover non-privileged communication surrounding claim
- Forensic analysis of electronic evidence to determine research conducted and timing of research juxtaposed to date of claim to evaluate legitimacy of the claim
- Identification of hidden assets in “asset recovery” suits
- Forensic document authentication
- Testify as to results found
How Vestige helps Claimants in Claims Disputes
- Identify relevant data sources within claimant’s systems and Insurer’s systems that potentially hold evidence useful to the prosecution and defense of the matter
- Evaluate the effectiveness and completeness of organization’s litigation hold, preservation and response protocols
- Assist with cost-effectively collecting, searching and reviewing of electronic evidence produced to claimant through discovery process
- Prepare and respond to discovery requests of insurer
Contact Us today to discuss how Vestige can assist with your Insurance Claim matter.