Vestige assists Law Enforcement and Prosecutors in meeting their deadlines with rapid computer forensic analysis. Our methodologies using digital evidence in criminal law meet or exceed the U.S. Department of Justice’s Guidelines on the Searching and Seizing of Electronic Evidence.
While we are primarily an Encase house, law enforcement and computer forensics go hand in hand. We use over 250 specific forensic and IT tools to assist in the preservation of digital evidence in criminal law. Vestige’s digital forensics experts will preserve, analyze, process, manipulate and report upon the electronic artifacts found on systems. We have testified in State and Federal court on law enforcement computer forensic issues and contribute to the industry in a wide array of means including contributions to Law Enforcement-Private Industry consortiums, Computer Forensic message boards, presentations to industry groups, thought leadership (whitepapers, books, articles, presentations, etc.) and provide access to our internal research and development on a case-by-case basis.
How Vestige assists Law Enforcement
- Preservation of electronic evidence using industry-standard methods and equipment
- Experts in Encase, FTK, ProDiscover, and X-Ways commercial computer forensic software suites
- Access and expertise in 250+ computer forensic and IT tools,
- Extremely fast acquisition deployments (typically half-day or next-day response to be on-site)
- Expertise with a wide array of media platforms, including: desktops, laptops, servers, RAID configurations, SANs, NAS devices, cell phones, digital video surveillance systems, etc.
- World-wide network of individuals able to image data
- Quick analysis turnaround (our standard time is 7-10 working days…and that’s our standard…not our rush timeframes),
- Concise and intelligent reports
Contact Us today to discuss how Vestige can assist with your Law Enforcement Computer Forensics, Cybersecurity or E-Discovery needs.