Attention Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountant’s Membership:
Ensure you’re keeping pace with the evolving nature of the health care industry at OSCPA’s Health Care Summit. Whether you work for or audit a health care-related organization, you’ll find quality learning relevant to your role. Hear from industry experts and practitioners on the topics that are impacting this vital industry. Can’t make it in person? Tune in via webcast!
- Implications of New Payment Models: From Fee for Service to Value-B
- Accounting for Health Care Organizations: Implications of Pending Standard Changes
- Long-Term Care: What You Need to Know
- Navigating the Complexities of Medicare and Medicaid: What You Need to Know
- Fraud, Privacy, and Risk Management Issues: How Exposed Are You? [Presented by Damon Hacker, Vestige, 2:55-4:10pm]
Thursday, Oct 19, 2017 | 8am – 4:30 pm | The Ohio Society of CPA’s | 4249 Easton Way, Suite 150 | Columbus, OH 43219