Date(s) - 05/23/2017
9:30 am - 11:45 am
Add To Calendar
DoubleTree Hotel Cleveland South
6200 Quarry Ln
Independence, OH 44131
The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants is hosting a one-day Continuing Professional Education Program in Clevelnad on May 23.
Focus on building the core competencies you need to thrive in today’s evolving business environment at the 2017 Cleveland Spring CPE Conference.
This year’s lineup focuses on the core topics essential to your success as a tax or accounting professional:
- Using Digital Forensics to Identify and Investigate Fraud (VESTIGE presentation by Damon S Hacker)
- Tax changes affecting your business
- The latest guidance on implementing new A&A requirements
- What to expect from the economy in 2017
- Professional standards and ethics
It’s a great opportunity to network with your peers and discover solutions to your business needs from our line-up of great topics and speakers. Invest in your professional excellence and register today!
REGISTRATION LINK: OSCPA 2017 Cleveland Spring CPE Conference
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 | 8:30-4:30 am | DoubleTree Hotel Cleveland South | 6200 Quarry Ln, Independence, OH 44131