Date(s) - 06/29/2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Add To Calendar
A Panel Presentation on CMMC to the Society of American Military Engineers
A conversation about the relationship between Primes and Subs, as it relates to NIST800-171 and DoD CMMC – Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification. The responsibilities of each, to each other and the potential issues that might arise.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Hear from experts in their fields, about the risks and reward of complying with NIST 800-171 and CMMC
- Understand the cybersecurity obligations imposed by the DoD with NIST 800-171 and CMMC
- Learn why all providers are not created equal
Partner – McGuireWoods LLP – McGuireWoods is a full-service firm providing legal and public affairs solutions. Ned’s practice spans more than a decade in Washington and encompasses a broad array of legal services, including government contract investigations, disclosures, and regulatory enforcement actions; bid protests and government contract disputes; government contract counseling; export licensing and enforcement; prime contractor-subcontractor disputes
Federal Business Unit Director – POWER Engineers, Inc. – An engineering and environmental consulting firm.
Dick has more than 30 years of experience in the Architectural & Engineering industry, with more than 20 years in the federal market supporting projects in the U.S. and overseas.
President & CEO – Vestige Digital Investigations – A Cybersecurity company.
Damon has more than 20 years of experience in both proactive and reactive cybersecurity services,
with MBA, CCE, CISA, CSXF, RP
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Consequences of not properly completing the NIST 800-171 requirements
- What is important when selecting a provider
- The responsibilities of Primes to Subs and vice versa
SAME members are invited to visit the SAME calendar to register:
1 PDH – Professional Development Hour