Allinial Global – 2020 Cybersecurity Webinar for I.T.
Online Webinar, Utilize your internet connected device., Tune in wherever you are.
Allinial Global – Cybersecurity Webinar for I.T.
Damon Hacker, Vestige Digital Investigation President & CEO, is the guest speaker to this Webinar hosted by Allinial Global set for March 19, 2020 at 2 pm.
Allinial Global is an accounting firm association that empowers independent accounting and consulting firms to provide the best of both worlds: the prompt, personal attention of a local firm combined with the knowledge and resources of an international association.
Financial Services I.T. & Technology professionals who are Allinial Global members are invited and won’t want to miss this valuable webinar with our industry-leading cybersecurity expert presenting:
CYBERSECURITY: People, Processes & Procedures
Today’s organizations continue to struggle with Cybersecurity because everyone is looking for the silver bullet. Unfortunately, there is no product, no single service and no catch-all approach to ensuring our safety when it comes to cyber attacks. This session will look at Cybersecurity from the standpoint of People, Processes & Procedures to understand what organizations need to have in place to minimize their on-going exposure.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn what’s working and what’s not for accounting firm Cybersecurity,
- Understand the regulatory & statutory environment driving the need for improved Cybersecurity,
- Identify the initial “getting started” steps that you and your organization need to take today.
Attendees Will Learn:
- What steps to take to evaluate your current Cyber situation,
- A framework for evaluating, planning, implementing and communicating a Cybersecurity Process,
- Resources that you can rely upon as you take the journey to improved Cybersecurity
Geared toward I.T. Professionals at independent, member accounting firms, this online presentation includes easy takeaways to share with attendee’s technology team.