Idaho Small Business Contracting Symposium
Shoshone-Bannock Hotel & Event Center, 777 Bannock Trail, Fort Hall, ID 83203
Vestige presents at the Idaho Small Business Contracting Symposium
The Idaho Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) and the Defense Logistics Agency are hosting this informative symposium for Idaho small business owners. The ID PTAC has cordially invited Vestige to present at the event.
Join Damon Hacker, Vestige President & CEO as he presents on March 31:
CMMC 2.0 – Updates You Need to Know
This 90-minute presentation by Damon Hacker of Vestige Digital Investigations, a CMMC Registered Provider Organization (RPO), introduces the latest updates on the DoD’s Cybersecurity CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification) just released in November.
You will learn how to navigate the requirements and understand the DoD’s expectations. If you are one of the 221,000+ suppliers to the DoD – big or small, prime or subcontractor, if you handle Federal Contract Information (FCI) or Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), you will need to become certified to bid on and receive contracts. Start forming a path forward to become certified and explore why the process could take 6 months or more.
Benefits of Attending:
• Understand your the newly released requirements as a DoD Supplier under NIST 800-171, CMMC and the Interim Rule
• Learn what steps you need to take NOW to ensure you can bid on and receive DoD contracts
• Gain exposure to the CMMC Framework
Attendees Will Learn:
• The difference between NIST 800-171 and CMMC
• The new 3 Maturity Levels
• What the CMMC Framework includes and what compliance entails