The Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants is hosting a one-day Continuing Professional Education Program in Akron on May 18.
Focus on building the core competencies you need to thrive in today’s evolving business environment at the 2017 Akron Spring CPE Conference.
This year’s lineup focuses on the core topics essential to your success as a tax or accounting professional. Sessions include:
- Leadership, Integrity and Success
- Using Digital Forensics to Identify and Investigate Fraud (VESTIGE presentation by Damon S Hacker)
- Nexus Wars: States Take Aim at Quill Physical Presence Standard
- A&A Update
- Best Foot Forward: Using Body Language to Strengthen Your Professional Interactions
- Employee Benefit Plan Update
- EXTRA, EXTRA – Hear All About It! NEW Partnership and LLC Audit Rules Coming Soon to a Location Near You!
- Ohio CPA Professional Standards and Responsibilities
- Tax Identity Theft: Crooks Are Getting Smarter and We Are Too
- NFP Update
- The Gift That Keeps on Giving: Municipal Income Tax
- Can Fraud Destroy Your Business?
It’s a great opportunity to network with your peers and discover solutions to your business needs from our line-up of great topics and speakers. Invest in your professional excellence and register today!
REGISTRATION LINK: OSCPA 2017 Akron Spring CPE Conference