OSCPA – Columbus Not-For-Profit Conference 2017
Crown Plaza Columbus North, 6500 Double Tree Ave, Columbus, OH 43229
Your are a crucial part of not-for-profit success, whether you are a finance professional in the organization, a public practice CPA, or a board member.
Not-for-profit organizations are challenged as never before. The struggle for sustainability is real. The not-for-profit you serve is counting on you to help turn obstacles into opportunities in the midst of changing regulations, dwindling resources, and shrinking donor pools. Equip yourself with the knowledge you need to elevate nonprofits at the 2017 Cleveland Not-for-Profit Conference.
Customize your day based on your learning needs. Choose from technical updates in tax or A&A, or delve into management and leadership issues impacting nonprofits. Experts in the industry will dive into the major issues in this important sector:
- Attend: Cybersecurity for the Not-For-Profit by Vestige Digital Investigation’s own Expert, Greg Kelley, CTO, EnCE, DFCB.
- Learn how to navigate the uncertainty in funding to stabilize your NFP’s financial position.
- Examine changes to reporting requirements for NFP financial statements.
- Discuss the pros and cons of blending earned income and nonprofit missions into a social enterprise.
- Explore the top HR risks facing NFPs.
- Discover practical steps that can be taken to protect a nonprofit from cybercrime.
Help ensure the financial well-being of the nonprofit you serve and learn how to achieve maximum results.
REGISTER TODAY: https://store.ohiocpa.com/product/50361
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 | 8 am – 4:15 pm | Embassy Suites Hotel | 5800 Rockside Road, Independence, OH 44131