This presentation looks at CyberSecurity from the perspective of organizations, attorneys and individuals. Join us as we take a look at top trends, preventing attacks, and practical advice from the FBI and a Security Consultant. This seminar is ideal for local government officials, attorneys, CPA’s, organizations, and individuals who want to keep their information secure. Presented by Damon Hacker, President & CEO of Vestige Digital Investigations.
$25 for Active Alumni, Class of 2018, and Emerging Leaders
$30 for Public and Inactive Alumni
Participants will learn about:
- Cyber security laws and case study examples
- Current spectrum of cyber threats
- Economic targets and impact of cyber threats
- How to be prepared for cyber threats
- The 4 fallacies that Executives/Management/Owners consistently get wrong and their impact on the organization’s CyberSecurity
- What takes place during a breach and what things need to be considered to effectively prepare for and react to a Security Incident
- Practical steps that can be taken to remove the low-hanging fruit and secure your environment
Certificates of completion are available by request.