Discover strategies for staying ahead of the game and pivoting quickly in response to industry changes at the 2018 Cleveland Not-for-Profit Conference!
Get the latest updates and CPE in the category you need so you and your organization can remain sustainable in the future. Content will focus on non-profit sector specific topics and those current issues/emerging hot topics that significantly influence your operations and reporting. In addition to new speakers and content, this year’s event will incorporate online courses that will be made available for attendees to extend your learning experience.
This year’s lineup focuses on the topics essential to your success as a not-for-profit accounting professional.
- Attend: Cybersecurity for the Not-For-Profit by Vestige Digital Investigation’s own Expert, Damon Hacker, MBA, CCE, CISA from 1:10-2:40 pm:
- Explore key cybersecurity and data protection challenges for NFPs and outline possible first steps to bolster strategies and improve security measures.
- Understand how to identify where cyber threats may live and assess potential risk.
- Discuss prevalent fraud schemes and best prevention and detection techniques.
- Explore best practices, from technology to human capital, that will increase your preparedness.
- Identify top audit deficiencies impacting not-for-profit audits and how to create stronger controls.
- Review what a financial statement looks like under the new FASB standards.
- Understand the impact of the key tax reform changes and the effect it will have on your organization.
- Determine best techniques to attain maximum value in budgeting and planning cycles.
Join other professionals in your area and earn the CPE you need to satisfy your professional standards while gaining skills you need to stay relevant and provide value into the future.
REGISTER TODAY: https://store.ohiocpa.com/product/51594
Tuesday, June 21, 2018 | 8 am – 4 pm | Crowne Plaza | 5300 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131