MEDINA, OH (April 8, 2022) – Vestige Digital Investigations is pleased to announce that Alyssa Rhodes, BS, AS, DFCA, has been promoted from Forensic Analyst to Senior Forensic Analyst.
In this capacity as Senior Forensic Analyst she is responsible for:
- Conducting forensic analysis on digital media as deemed appropriate by currently accepted standards.
- Conversing with clientele and conveying standards, procedures, and results of forensic analysis in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Testing new programs and methodologies for adaptability in the forensic environment.
- Experience with cases in fraud, employment relations, intellectual property theft, and criminal matters.
- Experience with the acquisition and analysis of Windows and Macintosh computers and servers, as well as Microsoft Sharepoint data.
- Experience with the acquisition and analysis of other digital storage media, such as CDs/DVDs, flash drives, and SD cards.
- Experience with the acquisition and analysis of Android and iOS mobile devices, as well as standard cell phones.
- Testifying in a court of law as a Digital Forensics Expert
“Vestige is a great company and I’m honored that they’ve given me the opportunity to move up to Senior Analyst. I look forward to all of the new challenges that come with this promotion,” said Alyssa Rhodes.
Rhodes hails from Ashtabula, Ohio. In 2015 she graduated from Pittsburgh Technical College in Oakdale, PA, where she earned an Associate Degree in Science, Information Technology. She also completed an internship at Vestige in 2015. She went on to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Forensics and Digital Investigations at Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont. She joined Vestige in March 2018 and initially worked as a Data Evidence Specialist, then was promoted to Forensic Analyst in 2019. She holds certification as a Digital Forensic Certified Practitioner (DFCA) through the national Digital Forensics Certification Board.
“Alyssa has impressed not only our internal team but most importantly, our clients. They recognize her as an A-player who produces quality work in a timely fashion, which matches Vestige’s mission,” said Greg Kelley, BS, EnCE, DFCP, Chief Technology Officer at Vestige.
Established in 2004, Vestige Digital Investigations is the leader in helping organizations Identify, Investigate, Manage and Protect their most vital digital resources. We do that through a robust set of inter-related services, including: Digital Forensics, Proactive and Reactive Cybersecurity Solutions, and E-Discovery Services.
Vestige serves as a neutral party that provides timely and trusted investigations of any digital devices to resolve disputes and litigate claims including Non-compete / Intellectual Property (IP) Theft, Data Breaches, White Collar Crime and more. We serve small, mid-size and large Fortune 500 corporations both nationally and internationally helping professionals in the administrative, finance, fraud examination, HR, IT, insurance, law enforcement, legal and risk management fields make educated and informed decisions about access and preservation of digital information and its security.
As Experts, Vestige offers a comprehensive knowledge of both the technical and legal aspects of digital forensics and cybersecurity.
We are respected for confidential, objective, and knowledgeable investigations and reporting. Vestige Digital Investigations is headquartered near Cleveland, OH, with offices in Columbus, OH and Pittsburgh, PA and New York, NY. www.VestigeLtd.com