This Presentation explores the sources for electronic evidence, its usefulness, admissible evidence and what you’re missing. Contact Vestige today to arrange this presentation for your staff.
The ubiquity of electronic devices and its integration into our everyday lives has led to an astronomical volume of electronic evidence left behind by employees. Yet, Attorneys’, Human Resources’ and Information Technology’s understanding of where to look, how to use electronic evidence and what really goes on beyond just what is visible, only scratches the surface. This presentation explores a wide variety of sources for electronic evidence, the usefulness and admissibility of electronic evidence in Labor and Employment matters and a deeper dive into what you’re probably missing.
|Length: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the value in considering electronic evidence use in proving the facts in your matter, and
- Gain an understanding of deleted and hidden information and learn a paradigm for being able to describe how data is stored, accessed and retrievable on digital devices, whether it is active, deleted, encrypted, hidden or otherwise obfuscated.
Attendees Will Learn:
- A framework for identifying all of the electronic evidence which may be useful to a matter,
- Why electronic evidence is more than just the content you can see, and
- How to issue-spot gaps and potential problems when dealing with electronic evidence.