Ves ● tige (véŝ tĭj)
n. A visible trace, evidence or sign of something that has once existed but now no longer exists
Established in 2004, Vestige Digital Investigations is a leading U.S. Electronic Evidence Experts company specializing in Digital Forensics, Cybersecurity & ESI solutions – both proactive and reactive.
What we Do
Our Digital Forensics & CyberSecurity Experts serve clients with timely and trusted investigations of any digital devices to resolve disputes, litigate claims and secure data. Examples include Non-Compete/Intellectual Property (IP) Theft, White Collar Crime, Proactive IT security assessments, Reactive services including Data Breach | Incident Response, and e-Discovery | ESI Consulting. Vestige serves small, mid-size and large Fortune 500 corporations both nationally and internationally. We help professionals in the administrative, finance, fraud examination, human resources, information technology, insurance investigation, law enforcement, legal and risk management fields make educated and informed decisions about access and preservation of digital information and its security.
To be the leading provider of Digital Forensic services for use in civil litigation, law enforcement, criminal proceedings and corporate policy administration. We are founded on the principals of honesty, integrity, professionalism and the quest to become the undisputed experts on the subject of Digital Forensics and CyberSecurity.
We will accomplish our Vision by:
- Constantly applying our knowledge with the use of digital forensic tools to further developments in the science of Digital Forensics,
- Proactively reviewing our business model and methodologies striving for perfection and adjusting accordingly,
- Developing products and services superior in workmanship and overall value for our clientele,
- Listening to the needs of our clientele and remaining flexible and agile enough to adapt to those needs,
- Integrating the collective expertise of a team of professionals into our methodologies, standards and procedures,
- Creating value in the work that we do and the development of the company which provides a fair and reasonable profit.
- Core Values
Our team core values embody:
- Technical Expertise
- Problem Solving
- Individual Ownership
- Challenging Limits
We take pride in offering continuous improvements and consistent adherence to industry standards to provide leading services to our clients. Our certifications include:
- ACFE – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- CCE – International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners
- DFCB – Digital Forensics Certification Board
- DRI – Defense Research Institute
- ISACA – Information Systems Audit and Control Association
Contact Us today to discuss how Vestige can assist with your Digital Forensic, CyberSecurity or ESI matters.