Ves ● tige (véŝ tĭj)
n. A visible trace, evidence or sign of something that has once existed but now no longer exists
Established in 2004, Vestige Digital Investigations is a leading U.S. Electronic Evidence Experts company specializing in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity solutions – both proactive and reactive.
What we Do
We serve our customers with timely and trusted investigations of any digital devices to resolve disputes and litigate claims. Examples include Non-Compete/Intellectual Property (IP) Theft, Data Breaches, White Collar Crime and e-Discovery / ESI Consulting. Vestige serves small, mid-size and large Fortune 500 corporations both nationally and internationally. We help professionals in the administrative, finance, fraud examination, human resources, information technology, insurance, law enforcement, legal and risk management fields make educated and informed decisions about access and preservation of digital information and its security.
To be the leading provider of Digital Forensic services for use in civil litigation, law enforcement, criminal proceedings and corporate policy administration. We are founded on the principals of honesty, integrity, professionalism and the quest to become the undisputed experts on the subject of Digital Forensics and CyberSecurity.
We will accomplish our Vision by:
- Constantly applying our knowledge with the use of digital forensic tools to further developments in the science of Digital Forensics,
- Proactively reviewing our business model and methodologies striving for perfection and adjusting accordingly,
- Developing products and services superior in workmanship and overall value for our clientele,
- Listening to the needs of our clientele and remaining flexible and agile enough to adapt to those needs,
- Integrating the collective expertise of a team of professionals into our methodologies, standards and procedures,
- Creating value in the work that we do and the development of the company which provides a fair and reasonable profit.
- Core Values
Our team core values embody:
- Technical Expertise
- Problem Solving
- Individual Ownership
- Challenging Limits
Vestige holds leading certifications in the Digital Forensics, Fraud, Financial and IT Industries and are members of the following: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE); International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE); national Digital Forensics Certifcation Board (DFCB); Defense Research Institute (dri); and Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA):
Turning Digital Evidence Into Intelligence™
Contact Us today to discuss how Vestige can assist with your Digital Forensic, CyberSecurity or ESI matters.