Ves ● tige
n. A visible trace, evidence or sign of something that has once existed
but now no longer exists or appears.
Established in 2004, Vestige Digital Investigations is the leader in helping organizations Identify, Investigate, Manage and Protect their most vital digital resources. We do that through a robust set of inter-related services, including: Digital Forensics, Proactive and Reactive CyberSecurity Solutions, and E-Discovery Services.
Our digital forensics company was founded by trained IT professionals and forensically trained attorneys with deep knowledge and experience in the digital field that help to provide successful outcomes for our clients.
We invite you to read the VALUE OF VESTIGE – to learn the reasons why clients choose us.
With 90% of the world’s communication wrapped into digital form…how can Vestige help you in the digital frontier?
Vestige Digital Investigations offers both national and international services through either on-site or remote coverage.
We have 4 office locations:
|CLEVELAND, OH – HQ
23 Public Square, Ste 250
Medina, OH 44256
470 Olde Worthington Rd
Westerville, OH 43082
One Oxford Center
301 Grant St, Ste 4300
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
NEW YORK, NY
5 Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10001
U.S. TOLL FREE: 1-800-314-4357
What We Do
Digital Forensics | CyberSecurity | eDiscovery Services
We serve our customers with timely and trusted investigations of any digital devices to resolve disputes and litigate claims. Examples include Non-Compete/Intellectual Property (IP) Theft, Data Breaches, White Collar Crime and e-Discovery / ESI Consulting. Vestige serves small, mid-size and large Fortune 500 corporations both nationally and internationally. We help professionals in the administrative, finance, fraud examination, human resources, information technology, insurance, law enforcement, legal and risk management fields make educated and informed decisions about access and preservation of digital information and its security.
To be the leading provider of Digital Forensic services for use in civil litigation, law enforcement, criminal proceedings and corporate policy administration. We are founded on the principals of honesty, integrity, professionalism and the quest to become the undisputed experts on the subject of Digital Forensics and CyberSecurity.
We will accomplish our Vision by:
- Constantly applying our knowledge with the use of digital forensic tools to further developments in the science of Digital Forensics,
- Proactively reviewing our business model and methodologies striving for perfection and adjusting accordingly,
- Developing products and services superior in workmanship and overall value for our clientele,
- Listening to the needs of our clientele and remaining flexible and agile enough to adapt to those needs,
- Integrating the collective expertise of a team of professionals into our methodologies, standards and procedures,
- Creating value in the work that we do and the development of the company which provides a fair and reasonable profit.
- Core Values
Our team core values embody:
- Technical Expertise
- Problem Solving
- Individual Ownership
- Challenging Limits
Associations & Certifications
Every analyst at Vestige has a Bachelor’s Degree and advanced certifications specific to Digital Forensics and/or CyberSecurity. Our Experts hold leading certifications in the Digital Forensics, Fraud, Financial and Information Systems Industries and are members of and hold certifications in the following:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE) (CCE)
- Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO)
- Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Advisory Board – Registered Provider Organization (CMMC AB – RPO)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Advisory Board – Registered Practitioner (CMMC AB – RP)
- Cyber Security Nexus Fundamentals (CSXF)
- CompTIA A++ Certification (A++)
- Digital Forensics Certification Board (DFCB)
- EnCase™ Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association (ISACA)
- Information Systems Security Association International (ISSA)
- Society for American Military Engineers (SAME)
As Experts, we offer comprehensive knowledge of both the technical and the legal aspects of digital forensics and cybersecurity. In fact, our certified professionals utilize more than 250 forensic and diagnostic tools to help uncover electronic evidence, consult on data protection and e-discovery, and provide incident response for digital forensic and cybersecurity solutions.
Turning Digital Evidence Into Intelligence™
CONTACT US today to discuss how Vestige can assist with your Digital Forensic, CyberSecurity or ESI matters.