2018 Northern Kentucky University Cybersecurity Symposium
Northern Kentucky University, Votruba Student Union, Highland Hts, KY 41076
On Friday, Oct. 12, 2018 the Northern Kentucky University has invited Vestige to guest speak at the 11th Annual Cybersecurity Symposium , a full-day event that features seven tracks. Vestige is one of the presenters and will speak on the following topic:
Conducting an Incident Response from a Forensics Perspective
Damon Hacker, Vestige President & CEO, to give a dynamic presentation that looks at the methodologies and techniques for conducting an incident response from the perspective of a forensic examiner. It looks at some foundational items such as why an IR examination is conducted, the kinds of evidence that are helpful, and legal and practical implications from a forensic standpoint. We explore the necessity of preserving evidence, tools & techniques for analyzing and interpreting the data and how to bring it all together into a process.
Benefits of Attending:
• Understand the Legal, Business and Practical implications of performing an incident response,
• Learn how to Preserve and Analyze crucial forensic evidence
• Gain exposure Tips, Tricks & Traps when conducting an Incident Response
Attendees Will Learn:
• How Forensic Examiners approach Evidence and specifically security incidents,
• Practical steps and tools that you can use to conduct a response.
Information, CEU’s & Registration