Quite simply, a Vestige computer forensic analyst will make outside counsel the hero! Our reputation in the industry working with outside counsel is unmatched.
Over and over, our experiences continue to highlight the importance of having Expert Computer Forensic Examiners at the table who understand the issues that you, as outside counsel, face in addressing your client’s needs. We recognize that a happy client for you translates into two happy clients for us–as such we do everything within our power and control to make that happen for you and us!
Vestige was founded by technically trained trial attorneys* and legally trained IT professionals; a perfect mix when assisting outside counsel. The technical nature of Electronic Evidence not only continues to make its use in legal matters complex, but means that attorneys not possessing technical expertise often struggle with effectively managing its use.
As Electronic Evidence Experts, Vestige sets itself apart from vendors and other solution providers primarily because we not only accept responsibility for effectively managing the electronic evidence in your matter, but our computer forensic examiner wants that responsibility. By taking responsibility, Vestige is able to ensure that the overall experience for counsel and its client exceeds expectations. Counsel that permits Vestige to take responsibility and manage the process will experience less disruption to the client organization, faster turnaround, and significantly lower costs.
Our protocols are based upon prevailing caselaw and Rules of Procedure. Everything our Computer Forensic Analysts do surrounding Electronic Evidence combines legal expertise and deep technical expertise.
- Defensible Preservation Plan
- Case Building
- Defensible Production Solution
- Digital Forensics
- IT Assessments
- Data Recovery
In addition to these comprehensive solutions, Vestige also offers the following Vestige Specialized Services, including:
- Identifying Relevant Data Sources of ESI
- Image & Hold preservation via forensic cloning
- Preparation and attendance at 26(f) Meet & Confer
- Creation of an organization’s datamap and flow of information report
- Creation and defense of 26(g) Disclosures
- Assist with Request for Production of Documents
- Guidance and assistance with motion practice
- Electronic Evidence processing
- Electronic Evidence Production
* Vestige is not a law firm and does not engage in the practice law. All services and solutions integrate practical experience surrounding Electronic Evidence.
Contact Us today to discuss how Vestige’s computer forensic analysts can assist with your Digital Forensic, Cybersecurity or ESI/E-Discovery needs.