Proactive, Long-Term Cyber Defense
With high profile data breaches in the daily news, the IT Department has moved from the ‘costly overhead’ department to the ‘critical component’ and key player in safeguarding everything from intellectual property to your organization’s employees personal information.
Protecting your organization from today’s sophisticated and advanced cyber attackers who are seeking to profit or cause harm to your corporate mission isn’t a one-time, one-stop solution. Hackers are opportunists. True protection requires constant vigilance. Every day, cyber criminals watch for opportunities to:
- Breach your perimeter
- Steal employee credentials
- Inject malicious code into legitimate processes to bypass anti-virus protection
The moment the opportunity becomes available, your most sensitive data can be compromised in seconds.
• Botnet Takedowns • Carding Rings • Cyber Stalking • Fraud Sites • Identify Theft • Insider Theft • Malware Creators • Phishing • Pharming • Sabatoge Creators • Viruses
A Hunt Team continuously searches through your organization’s network looking for active indicators, markers and red flags that attackers leave behind as they are performing reconnaissance, privilege escalation, persistence and the myriad steps taken to “owning” your secure data. The Hunt Team then stops or greatly mitigates the attack BEFORE it can occur.
Choose Vestige to assist your IT security team with effective threat hunting and counterintelligence in a flexible and fiscally responsible way.
Vestige’s Hunt Team Advantages
Vestige’s experience in preventing and solving data breach issues runs deep.
Vestige’s Hunt Team of Cyber Investigators enhances your organization’s capabilities by supplementing the overall proactive cyber defense from persistent attackers. Our certified professionals work together to detect, identify and understand in order to completely thwart or greatly mitigate advanced cyberattacks.
Hunt Team Services
Effective threat hunting does require time, effort and resources to recognize an encroaching attack. However, there is a clear correlation between lower costs, improved customer retention and maintaining reputation for those organizations that are ready and best able to detect and prevent CyberSecurity issues. An active Hunt Team defense not only shields against attacks, but identifies the existing risks as well as other potential issues taking place within your infrastructure.
The Vestige Hunt Team is powerful, and in order to have success it requires a long-term partnership with administration, legal, law enforcement, individual partners, suppliers and customers.
How It Works
The Hunt Team service is a long-term retainer agreement.
- Risk Analysis
- Information Mapping
- Management & Best Practices
- Dedicated Team Deployment
- Regular “Hunt Activity” (pre-defined in the contract)
- Reporting & Feedback
Services also included, but are not limited to:
- Malware | Virus Analysis & Reverse-Engineering
- Active Memory Analysis – Rootkit and Zero-day Identification
- Rogue Devices, Applications & Service Analysis
- Data Exfiltration Assessment
- Log Aggregation, Coordination & Management
- Compromised Credential Monitoring
- Firewall & Other Critical Infrastructure Configuration Analysis
Join today’s cutting edge organizations by taking proactive measures and protect your organization with an actionable and expert solution to prevent data breach incidents — Vestige’s Hunt Team service.
Contact Us today to discuss how Vestige can assist with your CyberSecurity Hunt Team needs.